Posted to scm@geronimo.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2005/07/17 22:24:03 UTC

[Geronimo Wiki] Update of "Web Console" by AlanCabrera

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Geronimo Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by AlanCabrera:
http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/Web_Console

  == Questions ==

- It seems that the Gluecode product includes some features not in the donation -- such as an LDAP security realm, mail configuration, JNDI (viewer?), clustering, etc.  What's up with that?
+ It seems that the Gluecode product includes some features not in the donation -- such as an LDAP security realm, mail configuration, JNDI (viewer?), clustering, etc.  What's up with that?  (Alan Cabrera - It's not clear to me that IBM promised an exact copy of what GlueCode had.  In any case, this is not the approriate technology to resolve this question.  I recommend that it be taken up on the developer list)