Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Vijay Kumar <ka...@optis.cc> on 2005/02/25 13:52:22 UTC

problem with form variables

Hai
   Here iam writing a search form where the result should be copied in
to a txt file (like report) but I am not getting the values from the
form bean every thing is assining to null
Bye
vijay

Re: problem with form variables

Posted by Andrew Hill <an...@gridnode.com>.
ERROR! - Unable to reply to post

The following exception was raised while processing your post:
"insufficient information in request to formulate hypothesis"

Correct following errors and retry:
{

1.) "every thing" is not defined

2.) "getting the values from the form bean" fails to provide context

3.) failure to provide details of runtime conditions and temporal flow

}

Additional information that may help you correct the errors listed above
can be retrieved via the HTTP protocol from the following URL: