Posted to dev@streams.apache.org by "Robert Douglas [W2O Group]" <rd...@w2ogroup.com> on 2014/06/19 21:47:02 UTC

Adding page to Wiki

Hi all,

I would like to add a page on how the Extensions fields are currently being used to the Wiki and was curious what the best way to go about that would be. I’ve got it to where I can create a new page, however it looks like I do not have the privileges necessary to edit.

Thanks!
Robert

Re: Adding page to Wiki

Posted by Matt Franklin <m....@gmail.com>.
What is your wiki username?  I can give you permissions.