Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org> on 2015/01/11 09:51:17 UTC

[Discuss] Shall we move sample applications to tools folder?

Hi Devs,

Currently we have sample applications in multiple git repositories. Shall
we move them to tools folder under stratos git repository?

At somepoint we can refer them from tools folder and write a set of
automated integrations tests. WDYT?

Thanks

--
Imesh Gunaratne

Technical Lead, WSO2
Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos

Re: [Discuss] Shall we move sample applications to tools folder?

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.
Thanks Mari for updating the documentation with this.

Thanks

Posted by Mariangela Hills <ma...@wso2.com>.

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.

Posted by Lakmal Warusawithana <la...@wso2.com>.

Posted by Rajkumar Rajaratnam <ra...@wso2.com>.
IMO, "samples" would be more appropriate.

Thanks.

On Sun, Jan 11, 2015 at 2:24 PM, Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org> wrote:

> Or may be we can introduce a new folder called "samples". WDYT?
>
> On Sun, Jan 11, 2015 at 2:21 PM, Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Hi Devs,
>>
>> Currently we have sample applications in multiple git repositories. Shall
>> we move them to tools folder under stratos git repository?
>>
>> At somepoint we can refer them from tools folder and write a set of
>> automated integrations tests. WDYT?
>>
>> Thanks
>>

>> --
>> Imesh Gunaratne