Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Antonio PAROLINI <An...@hcuge.ch> on 2005/07/07 16:12:02 UTC

Rép. : Re: Multi-click from the same user

Yes, this is definitively interresting, even though I am looking for a
lower-level solution (HttpConnector and Tomcat thread managment level).
I will be always surprised with all we can acheave with of sevlets
filters...

The beaviour proposed by this filter gets pretty close to my wishes,
but I doubt we can do  better than its authors just with a filter.

Thanks for your suggestion.

Antonio

>>> hemi@atlasmd.com 07/07 12:42  >>>
Try googling RequestControlFilter.
You may be able to modify the code and check for a matching request
from the
session....or use it as is...this may work for you.