Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Dominik Süß <do...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/27 13:08:17 UTC

AdaptTo 2013 Berlin

Hi everyone,

time runs fast and like the last two years we'll have adaptTo() in Berlin.
For those who do not know it yet: this is a non-profit conference arround
Apache Sling and the connected Frameworks like Apache Felix and Apache
Jackrabbit.

The conference is hosted by pro!vision GmbH and sponsored by Adobe Systems
with great support of various ASF members participating as speakers and
driving the community around this great open source project further.

Since there is so little time left I would like to encourage you to
register as soon as possible so we can make sure you get a shirt in the
right size and catering can be planned.

In contrast to last year we try to give you more room for interaction and
socializing. So have a look at all the details including a schedule draft
at http://www.adaptto.org

I'm looking forward to seeing you in Berlin next month.

Best regards
Dominik