Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Barath Kumar <v....@gmail.com> on 2004/11/17 04:49:26 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache failing to respond

Hi,

I am using Apache 2.0.47 on Windows 2003. The apache is server is
running fine for 4 to 5 days and is processing all the requests. After
4 to 5 days, the apache server is failing to respond and it is not
processing the requests. When I try access any files using apache from
the browser, the browser sits and spins. Also the system apache is
taking 25% of CPU.

I get the following error in the log files:

[error] [client 127.0.0.1] client denied by server configuration:
C:/Program Files/ACS21/webnms/template/nmshtmlui.css, referer:
http://localhost

I have attached the complete log file for reference. Any advice on how
to debug the problem is highly appreciated.

Regards,
Barath Kumar.