Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/02 15:34:06 UTC

Re: http-conf:conduit : configure global settings for all proxy clients

I've looked at this issue and as far as multiple conduits with regular
expressions are concerned it is difficult for CXF to figure out which is
more specific - the specifics are effective encoded in the regular
expressions so it is hard to know which one is more specific.

However I've updated CXF starting from 3.0.x to do a basic sorting of
such expressions using a number of characters as a key, this should
cover nearly 100% of cases with reasonably simple expressions. I did not
merge it to 2.7.x, I reckon it is safe, but just in case, given 2.7.x is
very close to the end of the lifecycle, I did not merge to 2.7.x.

In 2.7.x you can still do it by restricting the wider wildcard
expression, perhaps similar to
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2078915/a-regular-expression-to-exclude-a-word-string

Note the placeholder related issue is different to this one and still
needs to be addressed

Cheers, Sergey

--
Sergey Beryozkin