Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/07 15:34:20 UTC

2.1 looks good

I took a quick look at the bugs in bugzilla and didn't see any I consider
"quick fixes". the new include controller does fix the issue reported for
module controller in console mode.

2.1 looks pretty good to me.

peter

Re: 2.1 looks good

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Yes, now I've fixed the JUnitSamplerGui doc anchor, there are no test failures.

There are one or two contributed patches that haven't been fully
evaluated and added yet, but perhaps they should wait for 2.1.2.

[BTW, if anyone particularly wants a patch to be included, it helps if
the patch includes code, documentation, screen dumps (if relevant),
Junit tests...]

S.