Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/03 22:49:13 UTC

Re: svn commit: r330544 - in /struts/shale/trunk:

On 11/3/05, Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Author: jmitchell
> Date: Thu Nov  3 05:10:35 2005
> New Revision: 330544

<snip/>
>  * fix Spring Web Flow package changes

<snap/>
> --- struts/shale/trunk/core-library/src/java/org/apache/shale/spring/webflow/WebFlowNavigationHandler.java (original)
> +++ struts/shale/trunk/core-library/src/java/org/apache/shale/spring/webflow/WebFlowNavigationHandler.java Thu Nov  3 05:10:35 2005 @@ -22,9 +22,9 @@
>  import org.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory;
>  import org.springframework.web.context.WebApplicationContext;
>  import org.springframework.web.jsf.FacesContextUtils;
> -import org.springframework.webflow.ViewDescriptor;
> -import org.springframework.webflow.execution.FlowExecutionManager;
> -import org.springframework.webflow.execution.servlet.ServletFlowExecutionManager;
> +import org.springframework.web.flow.ViewDescriptor;
> +import org.springframework.web.flow.execution.FlowExecutionManager;
> +import org.springframework.web.flow.execution.servlet.ServletFlowExecutionManager;

<snip/>

This will break with spring-webflow-pr4.jar, which is what the
build.properties.sample in Shale trunk continues to recommend. Do you
want us to move to pr3? If so, can you update the
build.properties.sample? Sorry, can't figure out the intent behind
this part of the commit.

-Rahul

Re: svn commit: r330544 - in /struts/shale/trunk:

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.
On 11/3/05, James Mitchell <ja...@mac.com> wrote:
> Sorry, I was in a hurry setting up the project in Eclipse and I
> didn't at which version I was pointing to.  I've fixed this and about
> to check it in.

<snip/>

Thanks for fixing James.

-Rahul

> Thanks
>
> --
> James Mitchell
> 678.910.8017

<snap/>

Re: svn commit: r330544 - in /struts/shale/trunk:

Posted by James Mitchell <ja...@mac.com>.