Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Mordo, Aviran (EXP N-NANNATEK)" <av...@lmco.com> on 2005/12/15 20:34:33 UTC

[m2] How to add parameters to scm element

Is there a way I can add parameters to the scm element. I want to be
able to tell Starteam to use -o option to force checkout.
How can I do that ?

Re: [m2] How to add parameters to scm element

Posted by dan tran <da...@gmail.com>.
What is your usecase? I am currently having no problem with -o during
checkout?

remember that checkout is one shot deal, after that you should use
scm:update

-D