Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by jf...@averittexpress.com on 2006/11/01 21:53:20 UTC

User parameter variable nameing

I've defined a user parameter area with 3 users and their user id &
password

the variable names are userbibb (for the user id) & passwordbibb (for the
password) in the user parameters.  (I've tested each combo and they are
valid)

now when I go to the http request for login I sat up the 2 variables, the
name column being userid and the value being ${userbibb}, password and the
value being ${passwordbibb}.

When I run the thread group, no user id & password is sent with the
request, thus killing the whole test.  What is it that I'm doing wrong?