Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ricky Murphy <ri...@hotmail.com> on 2008/12/10 04:01:52 UTC

[Axis2] WSDL2Java and its destination folder 'src'

I am using wsdl2java to generate stubs for my client. I used the "o" switch to specify the output directory and -p for my package. Say, I specify my my o to be current directory (i.e. ".")package to be "com.test". All my stubs were generated in correct package but inside a newly created "src" directory (e.g. my MySvcStub will be in src/com/test directory). Is there any way to generate all stubs without putting them in the "src" folder? (any settings somewhere?)  (visually see below).

The reason being under my existing "src" I have a "java" folder all my packages are inside "java" directory, I also have a property directory under "src" for my configurations. my wsdl2java.bat is inside src/java. I want to put my generated stubs in the same place (src/java) where other class files are, not under "src/java/src". I remembered that the package was generated right where you specified without being put under some auto generated "src". Please help.

This is what is now: after wsdl2java.bat -o . -p com.test -uri http://localhost:8080/mySvc/...?wsdl
src
  |_java
  |   |_com
  |      |_xyz
  |        |__Product.java

  |__properties
  |      |__conf.prperties
  |      |__ ...

  |__wsdl2java.bat

  |_src
     |_com
       |_test
          |_MySvcStub.java

 This is what i want:
  src
    |_java
    |   |_com
    |      |_xyz
    |      |  |__Product.java
    |      |
    |      |_test
    |         |__MySvcStub.java

    |__wsdl2java.bat

    |_properties
           |__conf.prperties
           |__ ...

Any suggestions?  Thank you.

-Rick

Suspicious message? There’s an alert for that.
http://windowslive.com/Explore/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq_broad2_122008