Posted to user@flink.apache.org by narasimha <sw...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/10 11:06:03 UTC

Tools for Flink Job performance testing

Hi,

I'm new to the streaming world, checking on Performance testing tools.  Are
there any recommended Performance testing tools for Flink?

--
A.Narasimha Swamy

Re: Tools for Flink Job performance testing

Posted by narasimha <sw...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Arvid.

The guide was helpful in how to start working with Flink. I'm currently
exploring SQL/Table API.

Will surely come back for queries on it.

Posted by Arvid Heise <ar...@ververica.com>.
Hi,