Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Marouane Amraoui <Ma...@omnidata.co.ma> on 2007/04/20 19:11:01 UTC

adding classpathentry with maven-eclipse-plugin

Hi

Using eclipse maven plugin : maven-eclipse-plugin

It is possible to indicate to this plugin to add a classpath kind container ?

By default this plugin can add all dependencies declared in the pom file as

<classpathentry kind="var" path="M2_REPO/antlr/antlr/2.7.2/antlr-2.7.2.jar"

So the kind is var. what I want is to add a container like this :

  <classpathentry kind="con" path="org.eclipse.jdt.launching.JRE_CONTAINER"/>

It is possible with this maven plugin ?

Merouane AMRAOUI
Consultant Expert
Division Développement
Email.: mamraoui@omnidata.co.ma

Gsm  .: 065 19 60 99
Tél. | Tel.: 022 98 70 70Téléc | Fax: 022 98 70 70
OMNIDATA , 74 Bv AbdelMoumen

Re: adding classpathentry with maven-eclipse-plugin

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
I don't know, but if not, it sounds like a reasonable enhancement, so
if you discover this feature is not currently available, I would
suggest that you file a JIRA Enhancement Request against the plugin.

Wayne