Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Gaurav Kanade <ga...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/08 11:24:42 UTC

Authentication Problems when using .NET

Hi
When I try to connect to the Slide Server using HttpWebRequest object's
method, for some reason I get a WebException for authentication though I
know Im using the correct user name and password. Here it is simply "root"
and "root". Somehow the slide server shows the username null. I know that
despite this it is actually authenticating correctly. Because I can access
the files later - also, if I enter the wrong password deliberately I cant do
the same.
 I just cant understand why I get the WebException and I find it very
puzzling.
 Thanks
Gaurav

--