Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Peng Xiao <25...@qq.com> on 2018/01/07 15:26:06 UTC

how to check C* partition size

Hi guys,

Could anyone please help on this simple question?
How to check C* partition size and related information.
looks nodetool ring only shows the token distribution.

Thanks

Re: how to check C* partition size

Posted by Jeff Jirsa <jj...@gmail.com>.
nodetool cfstats
nodetool cfhistograms

--
Jeff Jirsa

Posted by Alain RODRIGUEZ <ar...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

You can also graph metrics using Datadog / Grafana or any other monitoring
tool. Look at the max / mean partition size I would say, see:
http://cassandra.apache.org/doc/latest/operating/metrics.html#table-metrics.

There is also a metric called 'EstimatedPartitionSizeHistogram' yet it is a
gauge... I am not too sure about how to use this specific metric.

C*heers
Alain Rodriguez - @arodream - alain@thelastpickle.com
France / Spain

http://www.thelastpickle.com

Posted by Ahmed Eljami <ah...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Meg Mara <mm...@digitalriver.com>.
Nodetool tablestats gives you a general idea.

Meg Mara