Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Hasan <ha...@apache.org> on 2016/02/03 08:49:09 UTC

Request for Input for Feb 2016 Report

Dear all

Could you please as usual provide me with inputs for Clerezza Report which
is due soon on Feb 10th? The reporting period is between November 2015 and
Feb 2016. Just send me a summary of what you've done for Clerezza in that
period.

Many thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Kind regards
Hasan

Re: Request for Input for Feb 2016 Report

Posted by Hasan Hasan <ha...@trialox.org>.
Many thanks Reto for your input

Cheers
Hasan