Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@apache.org> on 2012/02/15 13:49:10 UTC

Welcome Florent André as a new Clerezza committer and PPMC member

Hi all,

In recognition of his successful contributions to Clerezza, its PPMC is
happy to welcome Florent André as a Clerezza committer and PPMC member.

Please join me in welcoming Rupert.

Glad you're joining us, Clérézza powa ! :)

Cheers,
Reto

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
Welcome on boardFlorent!