Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Peter Wallace <pw...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/29 05:33:19 UTC

Dual Screen configuration

Hi

No Worries, we worked out a Plan B.

You just open a second browser instance to the same meeting room on the second screen with no video or audio, it then becomes the whiteboard screen and the first one becomes the Video Screen. We created a second user, e.g. BoardroomVC and BoardroomWB, (VC =video Conference, WB=White board) You just need to give the WB user moderator rights.

In testing it has worked OK, we will do a full VC test next week and then see how it performs.

regards

Peter

Re: Dual Screen configuration

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.