Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Stefan Eissing <st...@eissing.org> on 2022/03/03 09:37:13 UTC

intent to make a release candidate on Monday

There are some important fixes pending release. Work does not appear to
slow down in the foreseeable future, so I'd like us to make them available.

Looking at 2.4.x STATUS, there are 3 backport proposals lacking 1 vote:
- dbm: Split the loading of a dbm driver
- mod_proxy: Bump shared worker name to 384 chars. PR 53218
- mod_http2: preserve the port number given in a HTTP/1.1

Maybe someone finds the time to look at those.

If you see something that definitely should be in the next
release, but lack the time to make it ready for Monday, please
let us know and we can discuss how we can help or adjust the
schedule.

Kind Regards,

Stefan

Re: intent to make a release candidate on Monday

Posted by Stefan Eissing <st...@eissing.org>.

> Am 03.03.2022 um 14:32 schrieb Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>:
>
> All three promoted. I went ahead and merged the 'dbm' patch

Thanks, Jim!

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.