Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org> on 2013/03/11 00:37:59 UTC

[REQUEST] Binaries for 1.3.0-rc.1

Dear community,

This is a request to prepare binaries for the 1.3.0-rc.1 release.

Please follow the release procedure:

http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Release_Procedure#Preparing_the_Binary_Packages

Everyone is welcome to prepare binaries for this release.

NS

Re: [REQUEST] Binaries for 1.3.0-rc.1

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
Just a note to say that the corresponding 1.3.0-rc.1 candidate has been
aborted. I plan to call vote for rc.2 on Monday.

Thanks to everyone who participated in the testing.

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
Jan,

Posted by Garren Smith <gs...@redcometlabs.com>.
+1
Checksums all good and verify installation worked.

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
I am happy to do these things for you. I will see to it this evening.

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
Jan,

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.