Posted to derby-user@db.apache.org by Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter <ed...@mgrinformatica.com.br> on 2006/06/13 20:18:55 UTC

Alter table ... modify column

There is any news about fixing capability to change
datatype/size/nullable for columns?
This feature are almost mandatory for development purposes...

I've seen latest build already has online (r/w) backup - this is awesome!

TIA,

Richter

Re: Alter table ... modify column

Posted by Rick Hillegas <Ri...@Sun.COM>.
This feature (DERBY-396) is currently unassigned. Someone could still
make good progress on this feature in the time remaining for the 10.2
release, and the community would be delighted to give advice. :)

Regards,
-Rick

Regards,
-Rick