Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Yasas Gunarathne <ya...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/25 08:04:08 UTC

Re: [GSOC] Apache Airavata Google Summer of Code Projects

I have uploaded a draft proposal [1] for the project [GSoC] Resurrect
User-Defined Airavata Workflows [2]. Kindly give your feedbacks.

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1z5N_YOOdau8yiAfzfJ6xjRE75FLplA3BdIN6dtOeFRc/edit?usp=sharing
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-2717

Regards

On Tue, Feb 27, 2018 at 1:15 PM, Yasas Gunarathne <yasasgunarathne@gmail.com

Posted by Yasas Gunarathne <ya...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dimuthu,

Thank you for the valuable feedback. I'll update the proposal accordingly.

Regards

On Mon, Mar 26, 2018 at 5:29 AM, DImuthu Upeksha <dimuthu.upeksha2@gmail.com

Posted by DImuthu Upeksha <di...@gmail.com>.
Hi Yasas,