Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Kurt T Stam <ks...@redhat.com> on 2007/01/04 20:34:45 UTC

jaxr-api.jar dependency good idea or not?

I just checked in code for JUDDI-90, embedded mode execution, and I have
a question:

Right now the classes in the org.apache.juddi.registry.local package
throws a

javax.xml.registry.RegistryException,

which means that I added a dependency on the jaxr-api.jar (which I
obtained from scout). In itself it seems like the right type of
exception, but is everyone ok with adding the dependency to jaxr? I
could simply be changed to 'Exception', and the jaxr dependency would go
away.

--Kurt

Re: jaxr-api.jar dependency good idea or not?

Posted by Steve Viens <sv...@gmail.com>.
I think that's fine.

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ks...@redhat.com>.

Posted by Steve Viens <sv...@gmail.com>.