Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by gracenike <vi...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/27 15:05:06 UTC

problem with payment setup with ofbiz

Hi All,

I have tried to sandbox paypal setup with ofbiz and i tried to do monitor on
the fiance module behind. my intention is how tax , payment, invoice,
billing , accounts receivable processing. But if i do checkout, the after
done paypal check i am getting error in paypal site
Error:
"this invoice is already been paid, for more information plz contact the
merchant"

but even its not recording the order manager also.

Please suggest me is there any "understanding accounting manger in ofbiz" or
what is the process flow for the payment and after how to check billing
statement in the admin side.

Thanks in Advance

Re: problem with payment setup with ofbiz

Posted by gracenike <vi...@gmail.com>.

I am using ofbiz-rel9.04-current.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
your specific problem need more information about what you sent to
paypal and what paypal sent back.
this should be in your log.
if paypal does not return success then nothing is put in the accounting
at this time
Also you need to setup certain things in preferences. have not had time
to document.

gracenike sent the following on 7/27/2009 10:00 PM: