Posted to announce@apache.org by Greg Stein <gs...@apache.org> on 2022/04/01 15:01:10 UTC

Call the Infrastructure Team

Hello everybody!

I am happy to announce that the Infrastructure team now has a
voice-activated response line at +1-717-7-APACHE (1-717-727-2243). The
service lets you leave messages for specific team members, report issues to
the whole team, and access resources ranging from short tutorials to useful
information.

You can dictate a report of an infrastructure issue or make a request for
assistance, and the service will convert it into a Jira ticket for you.

Our goal is to provide an alternative method of delivering reports that may
be faster and more convenient for you than filling out a form at a website.

We look forward to your feedback and enhancement suggestions.

Best regards,
Greg Stein
Infrastructure Administrator, ASF