Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2010/01/11 10:25:21 UTC

Board report due this Wednesday 13th

Hi,

See http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/January2010

Here's a draft, could people who are more following the technical side
of things fill it up?

Clerezza (incubating since November 27th, 2009) is an OSGi-based
modular application and set of components (bundles) for building
RESTFul Semantic Web applications and services.

The are currently no issues requiring board attention.

Recent activity:
 * All the Clerezza code has been imported in the podling's svn repository
 * Hudson continuous integration activated
 * ...

Next steps:
 * ...

Top 2/3 Issues before graduation:
  * Get our website online, currently it's just a placeholder
  * Prepare some easy-to-run demos to get people interested in Clerezza
  * Prepare for a first release

-Bertrand

Re: Board report due this Wednesday 13th

Posted by Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <re...@trialox.org>.
+1 :)

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
and I'd add