Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org> on 2006/06/20 14:33:08 UTC

[RESULT] Re: [VOTE] JMX contribution from INSA Lyon / INRIA Ares

Voting on this issue is closed with the following results:

    * +1 votes: Richard S. Hall, Rob Walker, Marcel Offermans,
      Upayavira, Alex Karasulu, Karl Pauls, Timothy Bennett, Enrique
      Rodriguez, Trustin Lee, Francesco Furfari, and Matteo Demuru.
    * 0 votes: None.
    * -1 votes: None.

According to Stephane, the paperwork for this was sent so we just need
to wait for notification of receipt.

-> richard