Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by James Liang <jl...@andera.com> on 2014/01/22 20:12:27 UTC

is there a way to summarize stats by url pattern?

Hi all,

Some of the urls in my jmeter test samples only varies in the query string.  Others are completely different url.  I'd like to get statistical summary grouped by a url pattern.

for example:
http://test.com/hello?a=5
http://test.com/hello?a=6
http://test.com/welcome

I'd like to see a summary of average response and throughput that combines the 2 http://test.com/hello*.  The http://test.com/welcom has its separate average response and throughput.

Is there a way to do this in jmeter?

Thanks,
James Liang

Re: is there a way to summarize stats by url pattern?

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
to add the sampler label itself can be dynamic (so you could for e.g.
execute a function that strips out query string assuming you were reading
all URLs from a file)

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.