Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by 崔苗 <cu...@danale.com> on 2017/11/24 08:53:45 UTC

kylin authentication

we have some problems in kylin authentication:
1、when we get the jsessionid from "Set-Cookie" in the response header,shall we add the cookie every time we want to connect to the kylin/api?
2、Does the jsessionid have a tiime limit,or we can use it forever once got it ?

Re: kylin authentication

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
The session will timeout after the configured value (30 minutes by
default). The session id is not good for API call, as it may become invalid.

You can use the basic authentication in HTTP header each time; that is
unrelated to the session.

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋