Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Valerio Vianello <va...@yahoo.it> on 2006/10/13 17:08:34 UTC

kandula1 configuration problem

Hi to all,

I still have same problems....

this time I have tried this case:

I have a service (that make begin, invoke the others services and make commit) on server A, and others 2 services on server B

when service on server A make commit, the services on server B works fine, while on the server A the service is stopped on commit instruction.

someone know what happens?

I have configured on both server the kandula.properties with the IP address of server B

the error on server A is the follows:

[CallbackRegistry] registCallBack: timeout= 180000
org.apache.kandula.coordinator.TimedOutException
 at org.apache.kandula.coordinator.at.TransactionImpl.commit(TransactionImpl.java:184)
 at org.apache.kandula.coordinator.at.TransactionManagerImpl.commit(TransactionManagerImpl.java:63)
 at coordinatore.CoordinatoreKandula.risolviEspressione(CoordinatoreKandula.java:185)

thanks valerio