Posted to dev@training.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2020/09/14 14:23:49 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Training (Incubating) Tools 1.0.0 RC2

Hi all,

The Vote passes with:

3 binding +1 votes
1 non-binding +1 vote

As the 3 binding votes were also from Mentors and hereby IPMC members,
I'll carry the result over to the Incubator list for the 72h to pass.

Thanks for everyone who took the time to vote.

Chris

Am 14.09.20, 15:43 schrieb "Lars Francke" <la...@gmail.com>:

    Hi,

    +1 (binding)

    I downloaded the release, built it using Maven and checked the signatures.

    Thank you for doing the work Chris.

    Cheers,
    Lars

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Training (Incubating) Tools 1.0.0 RC2

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Ok ... so the vote also passed in the Incubator list ... I already release the artifacts and will now update the repo to use the released version in the presentations.

Chris