Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Leandro Franchi <le...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/08 15:34:22 UTC

SSH - BouncyCastle

Hi,

I'm using apache camel 2.10.2 and getting the follow error when try to
use ssh component consumer.

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org.bouncycastle.crypto.prng.VMPCRandomGenerator

The jdk version is: 1.7.0_05.

I've try to declare bouncycastle dependency on pom without success.

Thanks

--
Leandro Franchi
http://www.chickenten.com

Re: SSH - BouncyCastle

Posted by Leandro Franchi <le...@gmail.com>.
I'm not using directly the BouncyCastle. It was imported by iText
dependency. I excluded the dependency to fix the problem.

Thanks

Best Regards
Leandro Franchi

Re: SSH - BouncyCastle