Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by GOMEZ Henri <hg...@slib.fr> on 2001/01/10 23:45:16 UTC

mod_jk and acl

Hi,

What's the status of ACL to mod_jk ?

I take a look at what to do on tc 3.3 to restrict
connections to tomcat with rules à la hosts.allow/hosts.deny
but didn't know if Dan or Costin does something like this ?

I could send some code if nothing is done yet...

Re: mod_jk and acl

Posted by Dan Milstein <da...@shore.net>.
I haven't had a chance to work on this yet, and I don't think I'll have an opportunity soon, so if you want to send some code along, that would be great.

-Dan

Dan Milstein // danmil@shore.net