Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Chuong Huynh <hn...@tma.com.vn> on 2001/07/24 07:01:40 UTC

Struts + Tomcat/Apache (again)

Hi all,

There were some discussion about this matter but I can't find a workable
answer.

I still can't manage to make Strut work on Tomcat with Apache: the server
can't understand .do extension (using Tomcat alone work fine). I've followed
the doc carefully, and also followed the advise on the mailing list: add the
line

JkMount *.do ajp12

to the config file, and the problem is still the same: HTTP 404 - File not
found

Could anyone please help me.

By the way, I used:
Apache 1.3.17
Tomcat 3.2.2
Strut 1.0

Thanks,
- Chuong
=============================
 HUYNH, N. CHUONG
 TMA Software Solutions, Vietnam
 Tel: (84-8) 990 3848 - Ext: 5272
 Email: hnchuong@tma.com.vn
=============================

Re: Struts + Tomcat/Apache (again)

Posted by Steve Knight <sc...@home.com>.
I am having a very similar problem with Resin 1.2.7.
I doesn't seem to be able to understand the *.do and I keep getting 404 Not
Found pages.
Is there anything I should be adding to my .conf file (like the JkMount/*.do
ajp 13)?

Thanks!

Steve

#196, 1st Floor, 9th Cross,