Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2013/08/01 12:27:25 UTC

Re: Solr in OFBiz for ecommerce propducts indexing

OK I will add the data in JVM in all cases, its harmless if not used anyway, just few bits taken.

I now wonder if, with experience to come before, we should not bundle solr with ecommerce in releases.
Anyway more will also maybe come from BigFish, if I have well understood...

Jacques