Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Matt Kettler <mk...@evi-inc.com> on 2005/03/08 18:31:44 UTC

Attention list admin: Re: mail.dailyhills.com

Will someone track down who this is and boot them off the list? This system
has been sending messages like this back to the list for quite some time
and has sent 12 messages like this to the list since 1/19/2005.

The offending posts also use From: the original message sender, and use the
original message's message ID, so you'll have to track them down by content.

I've attempted contacting the postmaster address below and got no response.
Clearly the system admin doesn't understand that they shouldn't be acting
as a relay (ie: delivering the spam notice to all the To: header
recipients, instead of the envelope recipients) and isn't listening to
their postmaster mailbox, despite claims to the contrary.

Re: Attention list admin: Re: mail.dailyhills.com

Posted by Matt Kettler <mk...@evi-inc.com>.
Sorry for the follow-up reply, but upon inspection of my list archive, it
appears the offending subscriber is:

<da...@dailyhills.com>