Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by robert burrell donkin <ro...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/22 00:00:02 UTC

[JSIEVE] Harness For Script Testing Verification?

does JSieve have a harness for testing SIEVE scripts?

if not, i'm probably going to need one (i'm generating a large SIEVE
script from my current client side filters). unless anyone knows of
one, i'll have to write one.

if i do end up writing one:

1. is this likely to be of any general interest?
2. ideas about the best way to approach this problem?

- robert

RE: [JSIEVE] Harness For Script Testing Verification?

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
> does JSieve have a harness for testing SIEVE scripts?

Dunno, but we should move the JUnit stuff out of compile-main, and handle it
as we do in server/.

And fix the build so that Ant works.  I am in the process of trying to do
the latter right now, believe that I have got the Ant build fixed again, and
just committed the fixes.

   --- Noel