Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Richard Frovarp <Ri...@sendit.nodak.edu> on 2006/12/05 16:59:49 UTC

[1.4] XML/HTML comments

How does one get XML/HTML comments to go all the way through the system?
I am using xsl:comment, however it seems to be getting stripped out at
some point after page2xhtml.xsl. Or perhaps I am missing something else.

Thanks,

Richard

Re: [1.4] XML/HTML comments

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
Richard Frovarp escribió:
> How does one get XML/HTML comments to go all the way through the
> system? I am using xsl:comment, however it seems to be getting
> stripped out at some point after page2xhtml.xsl. Or perhaps I am
> missing something else.
Hi Richard,

You should follow the whole pipeline(s) processing the given document
and make sure on every xslt transformation the comments are passed on.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.