Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Jonathan Coogan <Jo...@Attachmate.com> on 2009/08/03 19:02:03 UTC

Catching undeclared faults

Hi.  I recently encountered a web service that throws faults in certain
situations but the faults aren't declared in the service WSDL.  I
thought I'd still be able to catch them with a CatchAll but that doesn't
seem to work.  Is this the expected behavior?  I'm using Ode 1.3.2.

Thanks.
-Jon

Re: Catching undeclared faults

Posted by Jonathan Coogan <Jo...@attachmate.com>.