Posted to marketing@openoffice.apache.org by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org> on 2013/12/04 19:53:15 UTC

draft blog post: Call for Comments: Apache OpenOffice Distributor Best Practices

https://blogs.apache.org/preview/OOo/?previewEntry=call_for_comments_apache_openoffice

This idea has been in my queue for a while.  I'd like to push it out
now for public comment, and based on that try to get a new distributor
page set up by January.

-Rob

Re: draft blog post: Call for Comments: Apache OpenOffice Distributor Best Practices

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Dec 5, 2013 at 12:52 PM, Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org> wrote:
> On 04/12/2013 Rob Weir wrote:
>>

>> https://blogs.apache.org/preview/OOo/?previewEntry=call_for_comments_apache_openoffice
>> This idea has been in my queue for a while.  I'd like to push it out
>> now for public comment, and based on that try to get a new distributor
>> page set up by January.
>

> Nice idea, I would just add some kind of deadline for comments. It's not a
> very complex topic, but still at a certain point we'll want to freeze
> feedback and turn it into guidelines.

Done.  I added a line requesting comments by January 15th.   It would
be good to have this worked out before AOO 4.1 is released.

-Rob

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.