Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Julien Martin <ba...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/15 10:33:39 UTC

Issue with configuration of IDE used for a Tapestry project

Hello,

I use Intellij as my IDE and only some of the available attributes for some
components are available. For instance I have a beaneditform in one of my
templates and I can't use auto-completion for some of the attribute i.e. the
*clientValidation* attribute.

Can anyone please give me some guidelines as to how to configure my IDE so
that all valid attributes are available?

Thanks in advance,

Julien.

<t:layout xmlns:t="http://tapestry.apache.org/schema/tapestry_5_1_0.xsd">
      <t:beaneditform t:id="createJobPostingForm" object="jobPosting"
exclude="idJobPosting" submitLabel="message:submit"
                    *clientValidation*="none">
        <t:errors/>
    </t:beaneditform>
</t:layout>

Re: Issue with configuration of IDE used for a Tapestry project

Posted by Julien Martin <ba...@gmail.com>.
Can any Intellij user please help me with this issue?
Regards,
Julien.

Posted by Julien Martin <ba...@gmail.com>.
thanks for your reply Josh.