Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/17 13:28:06 UTC

New Jackrabbit committer

Hi,

Please welcome Claus Köll as a new committer and PMC member of the
Apache Jackrabbit project!

Claus has been a long term contributor with an excellent record of
high quality patches and other contributions, and so the Jackrabbit
PMC recently decided to offer him committership. All the related
administrative work has now been taken care of, and I am happy to
announce that Claus is now a Jackrabbit committer.

Welcome to the team, Claus!

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: New Jackrabbit committer