Posted to dev@impala.apache.org by Tim Armstrong <ta...@cloudera.com> on 2016/12/15 01:17:34 UTC

Potential compile errors with Impala-lzo

Jim mentioned to me that he'd run into a compile error with Impala-lzo
after rebasing.

make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.
Error in /home/jbapple/Impala/../Impala-lzo/build.sh at line 30:
"${MAKE_CMD:-make}" -j$(nproc)

The fix is to remove Impala-lzo/CMakeCache.txt

Re: Potential compile errors with Impala-lzo

Posted by Tim Armstrong <ta...@cloudera.com>.
If you rebase to the latest cdh5-trunk
(fed0a4ddf1cae5d0950448554a682e03dfeb96ae) this should no longer be
possible.