Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Dominic Bevacqua <db...@researchresearch.com> on 2007/07/09 18:49:31 UTC

London Developer Position

Hi

First off, I'm not a recruitment consultant!

We're looking for someone replace our soon-to-be missed resident Cocoon
expert. The application you would be working on consumes RESTful XML
Services and assembles a (very) rich AJAX app in the desktop metaphor.
It's likely that we would need 2-3 months from you, starting in the next
month.

I won't go into any more detail at this stage but please email me direct
if this could be of interest to you. Hope to hear from some of you very
soon!

Dominic Bevacqua.