Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com> on 2011/08/22 05:56:30 UTC

[RESULT][Vote] Release Commons VFS 2.0

The vote for releasing Commons VFS 2.0 has passed with the following binding +1 votes:

Oliver Heger
Luc Maisonobe
Phil Steitz
Ralph Goers

In addition, a formal abstain was received from Sebb.

Thanks to all who participated in the vote and gave their feedback. I will start the release procedure soon.

Ralph