Posted to user@olingo.apache.org by ye...@sina.com on 2015/03/12 04:28:45 UTC

Does Olingo support any authentication protocal?

Hi all,

Does Olingo support any authentication protocal?
For example, BASIC, NTLM and Kerberos.

If so, is there any link or doc specifies that?

Thanks in advance!

Re: Does Olingo support any authentication protocal?

Posted by Amr Ellafy <am...@gmail.com>.
Hi Michael,

Thanks for clarifying. I just wonder if he is interested in producing or
consuming OData.  In case of producing OData, I used ODataServlet and added
a servlet filter to enforce BASIC authentication.

Regards,
Amr

Posted by Amr Ellafy <am...@gmail.com>.
Hi,