Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by Xiaohui Ma <xi...@bcm.tmc.edu> on 2002/01/09 18:00:42 UTC

Messaging Question

Hello, everyone:

I started to learn SOAP a week ago. I have no problem to install and test
it. I tested all samples, it is no problem. I try to do something in
messaging. I want to check the message server receive. It doesn't work. I
try to reinstall soap again. Even there is no change at all in messaging,
I still get the error message following:

<faultcode>SOAP-ENV:Client</faultcode>
<faultstring>No Deserializer found to deserialize a
'urn:po-processor:stuff' using encoding style
'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/'.</faultstring>

Could you please tell me how I can fix this problem?

I really appreciate your help.

Thank you very much.

Marian Ma