Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by "Rutledge, Aaron" <AR...@5prime.com> on 2002/08/15 22:35:36 UTC

Xtags pointer

Hi List,
     I am new to this list and pretty new to XTags and XPath.  I was
wondering if there is an XPath or Xtag method that allows you to move
forward through nodes like you can with a pointer in a RecordSet?  I
have a <xtags:forEach> loop, but I would like to selectively move
forward to the next node before the end of the forEach.  Is this
possible?  My only option I suppose is to wrap the forEach in a
collection and then iterate through that.  I'd rather not ad that
complexity.  I tried the XPath nextSibling command without luck, but
maybe I am not using it correctly (it returned a blank result and did
not move forward through the result).  Any help GREATLY appreciated!
Best regards to all, Aaron